Sunday, September 5, 2010

FALL TOUR, CD RELEASE, AND LINE UP CHANGE.


So here we are near the end of summer. The first album is off to the pressing plant and we are booking a tour to support it. It has been a lot of work non- stop and it has been all megaton Leviathan all the time and I am not complaining. This is nothing short of a dream come true for me, since it’s inception… a miracle. It is beyond me.

.. ..

We have undergone a line up change. It saddens me to say that Kathryn will no longer be a member of Megaton Leviathan. In short it just did not work out. She will be on our debut album, for the limited run of 500. Then we will be re-tracking the drums with Matt Brim for a possible re-release in the future.

.. ..

Jason( no you yes me) signed up to take on the tour on drums, the vibes are good. Matt Brim will be re-joining up for recording with us for our 2nd album, which consists of the last 3 songs of our demo and a few more. Jay will be on board again as our live visuals guy.

.. ..

We will be out on the road late October early November.

.. ..

chris and I have decided to wait till the end of the tour to make any further decisions about any more additions to the band, as it has been my vision to have 2 guitars this whole time, but we knew we had to get the show on the road, I have faith the right person will come along… At this point it is no secret that my aim was to have textural Spaceman 3 / my bloody valentine drone rock aspect. Just the down tempos threw it into the metal zone, black Sabbath and judas priest is something I couldn’t shake and the end result is something that cannot be faked.

.. ..

Also working on putting the website/ store together t. That should be up here soooon!!!!

For now:

here are some reviews of of our 2009 demo.

.. ..

http://cosmichearse.blogspot.com/2009/12/megaton-leviathan.html

.. ..

http://ritualroom.blogspot.com/2010/07/demo-megaton-leviathan.html

.. ..

this one is my personal favorate.

.. ..

http://nastygrooves.blogspot.com/2010/02/megaton-leviathan-cdr.html

.. ..

.. ..

down load and enjoy!

.. ..

Andrew- Megaton Leviathan.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/megatonleviathan/blog#ixzz0ydqY98Js


No comments:

Post a Comment